365 Days of Dress Up

365 Days of Dress Up

I decided I needed to start a new blog, one that still includes fashion, but is a challenge at the same time. I've been getting comments on "how I never take a day off from fashion" or questions like "do you ever dress down?" and I figure, if I'm going to be dressing up so much, I might as well document it. This blog will hopefully be a challenge to prove to myself that I can be that person others perceive me as, a fashionista.

At the same time, I will want input of what you think of my outfits. Since I'm going into the fashion field, I don't want to be wearing anything that isn't up
to par, and would love to know what works. Starting today -6th of March, 2011- I will not go a day without dressing up for a whole year, wish me luck.

6th of March, 2011
Day 1
Calvin Klein Dress
Seychelles Wedges-Nordstrom
&.Newly.Dyed.Hair

1 comment:

  1. Yesss I'm so happy to be the first comment on this wonderful new blog of yours! Love the outfit, you look darling :)

    ReplyDelete